Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

I love my Mom. She is my best friend. We talk every single day. She is always there for me and talking to her makes everything feel like it's going to be okay.

Today is her birthday and I wish more than anything in the world I could give her a grandchild for her birthday. I know this wait has been just as hard on her as it has been on me. I feel sad about that everyday. We have been waiting for a decision from an expectant mother for a couple weeks now and the whole time in the back of my head I have been thinking about how cool it would be if we were chosen and I could tell her in some fun way on her birthday. (That obviously never happened.) I know the day we are chosen will eventually come and when it does, she is going to be the best grandmother ever.

Happy Birthday, Mom!!! I love you!















My Mom with my sister Katie


My Mom with my sister in law Christy

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!!! Hope it happens for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great pics! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Hope that your mom had a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete