Monday, June 6, 2011

Graduation From The Infant Car Seat

Our pedicatrician warned us at our last appointment to keep an eye on Jay's height. She said he would probably hit the height limit for his car seat before the weight limit.

He had a big growth spurt recently so we decided it was time to start shopping for a new car seat.


COMING HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL
9/13/10


JAY'S LAST DAY IN HIS INFANT CAR SEAT
6/1/11

(Yes, I am teary about him growing out of his infant car seat.)


BIG BOY IN HIS NEW CAR SEAT

(Note- The angle I was holding my phone when I took this picture was a little weird, but he is still rear facing and will be for a long time!)

11 comments:

  1. Little big guy needs to stop growing so fast ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly he's huge! Just wait until next year when he is kicking the seat saying "I can't see you!"

    Yeah, that happens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a hard day for me. My little one outgrew the baby seat at 6 months and it broke my heart a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on his face! It's all "Whassup? Yeah, that's me. The Big Boy."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! He's getting so big! We're already looking at convertible car seats for Dayne as well - he's getting so long! I'm hoping to get at least three more months out of the infant seat but we'll see. Isn't it amazing how quickly they sprout up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's getting so big! And cuter by the day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks like such a big boy in his new seat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just the cutest baby! He looks so LONG in the baby bucket car seat...such a big boy in his new seat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jay is so cute! It is bittersweet that they have to go and grow on us, isn't it? Mea is going to be 5 on Friday. I still just can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rear facing is the BEST. Kidlets are soooo much happier there.

    ReplyDelete