Sunday, November 14, 2010

Release Photography Photo Shoot

Remember this picture?


Well, here are some more of them!!

My friend from college took these pictures. She does a beautiful job and really has a way with babies. She is a baby whisperer. Check out more of her work on Release Photography.










Taking a break to have a bottle.


Sleepy after his bottle.

Telling stories.




My Mom got Jayden this monkey while we were waiting. (Before we even knew about Jayden.) Jayden loves his monkey.



10 comments:

  1. ZOMG! CUTEST BABY EVER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those expressions are priceless! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he is adorable and these pictures are precious. He has the most beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are heart melting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is truly such a beautiful boy! What amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome young man! Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has mesmerizing eyes. What a beautiful kid. What a joy to look at these pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I die. SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!! I love his little smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. He is truly precious. He's really changing already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cried looking at these! What a beautiful little man, and such amazing pictures. Your friend is so talented!

    ReplyDelete