Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Months

Birth:



One Month:



Two Months:









On November 11, Jayden turned 2 months old.

At his doctor appointment, he was exactly 10 lbs and 22 3/4 inches long. The doctor said he is doing well and he is very strong. Strong arms, grip, and neck muscles.

He is smiling a lot and making all sorts of noises.

The other night I stuck my tongue out at him and he thought it was funny. I did it a few more times and then he did it back to me. It was so cool to see him copy my action.

He likes watching the older kids play. When he is in the swing and the kids are playing with toys on the floor around him, he watches everything.

He is sleeping longer stretches at night now.

We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving because it means four full days that we get to spend together with neither of us working.

14 comments:

  1. he's getting so big!! YAY for extra time with Jayden! I love his little smiles...so cool he copied you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's already changing so much! Glad he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful it must be to have him really watch you and try to copy your actions. Enjoy your thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! He looks like he has gotten "taller"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute. Is he adapting well to the new formula? Enjoy your Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is absolutely adorable. I'm still SO happy for you.

    I'm also happy that you get four days together! That's going to be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so unbelievably happy for you. So glad you are enjoying every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy crap he is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he is going to be a little heartbreaker when he gets older :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2 month birthday (belated), Jayden!!! Wow, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwwwwww happy 2 Months!!! he is absolutely adorable!!

    Stopping by via: IComLeavWe

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is gorgeous! Yay, adoption :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every time I see a picture of him, I get happy tears in my eyes <3

    ReplyDelete