I survived another week of waiting for an answer about the case we are being profiled for. After racing all around to make our profile changes, I can't believe how long everything has taken. It took a week before they met with the expectant mother and showed her the profiles. Then she took them home to think about it and she still hasn't made a decision. The baby isn't due until April so she has time, but I am going crazy waiting!!
I am hoping for a call with an answer this week.
I am also waiting for an e-mail from the head of the agency. I e-mailed her at the end of last week to ask her for some of our statistics. How many times we have been profiled and how many of those cases ended in real placements for someone. Next month is two years since we started with the agency. They want us to re-register with them, which includes signing paperwork with their new (higher) prices. The new prices are a major problem for us since we took out a loan two years ago so we would be ready and the loan amount is for the old prices. Going forward would require taking out another loan. Before signing paperwork with them again, I feel like they should give us some information about where we are at two years later.