Friday, November 27, 2009

A Christmas Tree That Tells A Story

I love decorating the house for Christmas. Especially putting ornaments on the tree. It's a fun trip down memory lane. Some are from my childhood, some are from Adam's childhood, and some are from our life together.


This is an ornament that I picked out when I was only a toddler. I was at Sibleys with my Mom and Grandma and they told me I could pick an ornament. This is what I chose.


This ornament reminds me of putting ornaments on our tree growing up.


My Mom gave us this ornament because when we are all together, we love to have fires in the backyard and make S'Mores.


My Aunt gave us this ornament at my wedding shower.


This ornament is from the first Christmas after we were married.

This is the first ornament Adam ever bought me.


I got this ornament as a present the year I started baking cupcakes and doing cake decorating.




This is from the year we bought our house.



This is an ornament of Layla and Lilly. It was Lilly's first Christmas.


This is from Brinkley's first Christmas.


I can't wait to buy our "Baby's First Christmas" ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment