Monday, April 19, 2010

Profiled Again!!!

I just got a call from our adoption agency and we are being profiled again. It's for a baby girl that is already born!

The person that works with us at the agency said she thought of us as soon as she heard what the birth mother is looking for in an adoptive couple. She said everything the birth mother said describes us.

She said she already sent our profile because she knew I would say yes and was just calling to tell me about it. She was excited, which got me excited.

Since she is already born, we should know very soon.

Too late to try and give myself the "Don't get your hopes up" speech. They're up.

12 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is great news!! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, now I'm super excited for you!!! I've got my fingers crossed and I hope you hear back soon with GREAT news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is great news - I'm so hopeful and incredibly excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so hopeful for you - saying a prayer for you right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That just gave me chills. I PRAY this works out for you. You are so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is fantastic!! I can't wait to hear the (good) news! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited!!! I really hope this works out for you!!! I'll be praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying praying! I just got chills! I hope that is a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeeek!!! Fingers crossed and praying <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's exciting! I am keeping you in my prayers and hope you hear from them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! Hope this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete