Friday, April 9, 2010

This Weekend

Thank you for all the comments on my last post. I really appreciate the support. It honestly makes a difference. I don't know what I would do without you guys.

Don't worry, I won't be jumping off a bridge this weekend. I am actually looking forward to what we have planned. 

After work we are dropping my car off to be inspected. We're going to leave it there tonight and pick it up whenever it's done tomorrow. We've been putting it off because we know they're going to find something and it's going to cost money we don't have. Adam gets his overtime pay today, so it will finally be taken care of.  (No, that's not the part of the weekend I am excited about.)

After dropping my car off, we are going to my parents' house for dinner and probably some RockBand.

Saturday morning we are going to the public market.

And then Saturday night we are going to the drive-in!!!
It has been closed since early fall and this weekend it opens again!

We will be seeing Date Night and Crazy Heart.





I love the drive-in!

7 comments:

  1. Drive-ins are so much fun! I hope the car isn't too much of a hassle to fix and you have a nice, relaxing weekend. You totally deserve it. Let us know how the movies are. I want to see both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! And I hope the car doesn't need a lot of expensive work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, drive-ins are THE BEST. Unfortunately my hubby's not a fan (he also doesn't like Chunky's - what a crazy person!). By the way - RockBand is AWESOME so I know you'll have fun! I hope you enjoy your weekend (and your car doesn't end up costing a fortune).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't the drive-in so fun??? I love it - wish there was one close to where I lived.

    I really hope you have a fabulous and enjoyable weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I hope you have a great night. I want to see Date Night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drive-ins are so fun! We don't have any in the city and it makes me sad...Crazy Heart is such a good movie. Let us know how you like Date Night...seems like it could either be very funny or very dumb...let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to a drive in and ALWAYS wanted to go! That's so cool! How was it?!

    ReplyDelete